Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sam Whittingham breaks world record


Not sure what happened to the video link that was on here. If interested, click here and go to you tube to view it.
This caught my eye. Maybe it did because I live in a community that has a long auto heritage. Cars and speed have always been issue. I think there has always been a fascination with anything that moves to see how fast you can make it go.

This guy was apparently clocked at over 80 mph. The fastest that I have ever gotten my bicycle up to was 30mph and that was downhill. that was difficult enought to control. Not sure what it would be like trying to control this thing. While it is kind of neat to watch, will leave the experience to just viewing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.