Saturday, March 30, 2013

Adventures in Monotangle #4 - Indy-rella

Decided to completely play for this challenge. Have not used my gel pens for some time. Pulled out a black tile and just started doing Indy-rella and randomly chose colors. All the pens I used were glitter pens but that did not show up real well. One nice thing about this tile is that did not have to make any decisions about shading. Hope you enjoy it. It was fun for me.





Nice thing about Monotangles is that do not have to list the tangles that you used. Can see others' take on this challenge by going to Mindful Creations. Is always interesting to see what others do.

As always Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I like it. It looks liek an under water plant to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I do Love Indy-Rella on a black tile. Thanks for Joining the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the compactness - and the great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.