Friday, April 26, 2013

Adventures in Monotangles #8 - Phicops

Doing well for Challenges this week. I am 3 for 3. Phicops is this weeks Adventure in Monotangles. I remember when Laura aka The Diva introduced it. It was one that her husband developed. While I like it and it is a fun one to draw, I have to admit I have not used it a lot. Not really sure why. I did use it recently in the Diva Challenge as part of a tile. You can see that at this post on my blog.  I did not even think about using it for this challenge as it is not a monotangle. Here is what I came up with. For me the harder part is coming up with different embellishments. Hope you enjoy it.




Here is one that I did earlier using Phicops. This was actually a way of practicing the tangle.



This was a bookmark that I made and was part of the packet I gave to a student at one of my classes.




Go to Mindful Creations to look at the monotangles that others have done.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged and appreciated.

Go Tangle!

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job with Phicops here. Think it's a bit like mine and really, I did not look before I was finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bookmark, your first tile looks like you've been to the beach collecting shells. Hope mine comes out half as good as I've never done this one before. Thanks for the nice comments and visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. I am envious of your variations - my mind drew a blank.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.