Friday, November 1, 2013

Diva Challenge #142: "Comfort/Danger Zone" Part 2

I was not sure if I was going to get this done in time to post. If you saw my original post, I had indicated that I wanted to do a free form of organic tangles on a zendala tile. Whenever I used a zendala tile I always used a template. I do not think this really qualifies as a zendala. The only similarity would be that it started in the center and grew outward. As part of the "danger" I also did this in color. I do not know that I have ever done  a complete tile in color. I did not shade this. I had thought about it but when I looked at it, I felt it would not add a lot. I may decide to do some shading later. That may be a danger plunge as I have not done a lot of shading in color. Well, I do not need to ramble any longer. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Mumsy, Featherfall, Antidots, and Henna Drum.

Make sure you check out all the submissions at I am the Diva. If you are interested I did shade this. Click on the here to see the two together.
Thanks for visiting. As always comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.