Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Diva Challenge #149: "Twenty-Fourteen"

Was not sure that I would be able to get anything done for this Dare but things were still slow at work today because of the weather. The end result is that I had some time that I had not planned for.  Besides getting some other things done, I had some time to attempt a tile for this Dare. I did not put a lot of thought into this one and was probably influenced a little by some of the ones that I looked at briefly. I chose what I did not just to indicate a celebration of the New Year but also excitement about things to come for the New Year. Either way it is a celebration. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used. Keeko, Mak-rah-Mee, Partay, Joy, Ahh, & Indy-rella
To color the numbers I used a Bronze Sharpie Metallic Marker.

If you have not all ready, would strongly encourage you to go to I am the Diva to look at all the other great things posted by other artists. They are always great and inspiring.

Thanks for visiting, As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

7 comments:

  1. Fun tile! Don't you just love Keeko with Mak-Rah-Mee? It's like Keeko was given new life. :-) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tile! Happy New Year to You! Keep on tangling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and fun tile! Great the bronze-coloured numbers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way keeko is used here. The bronze numbers are great, like said above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your tile and there is so much happening, hope the same is happening in real life this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see Indy-rella on a tile. I like the bronzed numbers too. Happy New Year, Donald!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.