Friday, October 10, 2014

Square One: Purely Zentangle Pendrills

Going to be a short post. I finally got this done and wanted to post it. Since it is not a challenge, it is not late but the next prompt was released today. This one is on Pendrills. It is a tangle I have used before. It is a nice organic tangle. I kept it simple as I knew that I would not have a lot of time this week. Even with that I still did not get it done until today. Have been busy preparing things for a presentation and vending opportunity this weekend at the Art Educators Association of Indiana annual convention. I need to be up in about 7 hours. Still a couple of things to do before I can get to bed. Here is what I came with. Hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Pendrills, Verdigogh 

What took the most time on this was the shading.  Did not want to do a lot and chose to more of a shadow. Overall I was pleased with the result.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you paired these two tangles. Your Pendrils has a lot of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, Donald. I really like the way you have added depth/shading to the pendrills with the thicker line. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.