Saturday, December 27, 2014

Advent Journey 2014: Final version

Well, I said that I would post the final ZIA. This was more shading than I usually do. Of course this was probably bigger than what I usually do. Not going to say much about it. Will let you look at it and decide. I have my usual perspective. This was quite a task. I have to admit, it probably would have been better if I could have been really consistent and tangled a section a day. Was not able to do this. Here is what it looks like. I hope that your Christmas season was uplifting and fulfilling. I hope you enjoy this ZIA.



Some of the shading does not show up as well in the picture as it does in person. Mostly a function of my older camera.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.