Thursday, December 25, 2014

Advent Journey 2014 : Week 4

I was able to beat my deadline of getting this done the day after Christmas. It is just a little after midnight on the 25th and just got done listening to a choral presentation on TV that concluded with Handel's Hallelujah Chorus.  Great piece. Had the opportunity a number of years ago to participate in a presentation of Messiah with a community choir. Was a lot of work, but enjoyed it. I digress though. Must be the way my brain functions late at night. Not 25 anymore.

I used the work done in the first sentence. That is inaccurate. I completed putting all the tangles in. I still have to do the shading. Cannot stay up tonight doing that. Have 6 granddaughters coming later this morning and will need all my energy to deal with them. Will be fun. Here is what I have done, sans the shading. I hope you enjoy it.



The final tangles added are: Quandry, Shattuck, Yuma, and Vache 1


Where ever you are, I hope that you take some time to reflect on things. I know that everyone does not share my beliefs. That is a personal choice that we all have to make. It is like any other gift, we have to chose to accept it. For myself and my family, it is a time to reflect on the birth of our Savior. Not because of what the birth itself represents but what it set in motion and how it culminated 30 some years later. For us that is the greatest gift.

How ever you celebrate this time of year, may you have an enjoyable time with family and friends and many blessing in the New Year.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.