Sunday, December 7, 2014

Advent Journey - 2014 by Living Well Resources

Dianne, who is also my cousin, posted a template last week for an Advent Journey. She did one last year also. I contacted her as I was thinking that it would be a good thing for a class next year. She sent me the template and I decided to join in. I have to admit, I have not been consistent every day at completing a section, but I did get all the ones done for this week. It is not too late to join in. You can go to her post HERE to see and download the template. The first week has the suggested tangles for the first sections and we are now just beginning the second week. Even if you do not use all the suggested tangles it is a great way to focus on the meaning of the season. HERE is the link for week 2. Here is what I have completed so far. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Roxi, Tropicana, Prestwood, Nymph, Ing, and Mysteria,
All of these were new tangles for me except Ing and wouldn't you know it, That was one that I had some difficulty with. I think that was as much the space that I chose as anything. It was hard to get much of a zigzag line.  

Thanks for visiting. As always comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.