Saturday, December 27, 2014

Square One: Etude in Ahh

Did not think that I would get to try another tile using Ahh so quickly. Probably just as well as things will be busy for the next few days and I probably will not have much time to do any tangling. This was a fun tile to do. I wanted to do some thing that was not a traditional use of Ahh. I wanted to somehow make Ahh the star. I decided to go bigger with the tangle and then do things inside. I called it Etude in Ahh as one definition of etude is a study. I know that it is generally used in relation to music but I figured it still fit. I also thought about doing the background all in black but decided to try something different. I aura-ed a pencil line around the different variations of Ahh and then used a blending stump. Had not done this much pencil shading before. Overall I am pleased with the results. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




I included a few other tangles with Ahh. They are Betweed, Finery, & Tipple.
Shading was done with a 2B pencil.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.