Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Square One Focus Tangle: OOF

This week's focus tangle at Square One is Oof. This is one that I think I did something with when it first came out but not a lot since then. It reminds me a lot of Bales, except it does not have the grid lines. I did not realize that my string for this was similar to Chris Titus's string until I was about half way through. Decided to continue with it anyway. Used different tangles to finish it so like a lot of tiles, even though the string is the same, the end result is different. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Oof ( with lots of variations), and Featherfall

Shading was done with 2B & 4B pencils.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.