Thursday, May 14, 2015

Square One: Focus tangle - Cubine

Getting this done just under the wire. I know it is not a challenge, but I do like to get them during the week that they are listed as a focus. I have used Cubine a lot. Most of the time it is a consistent grid. Wanted to do something a little different. Had been thinking about for a while but just never got around to trying anything. I am pleased with the way this turned out. Had not used cross hatching as a way to shade before. I was pleased with the way this went for a first try. If there is anything that I would change it would be the Flux/ Poke Root combination. Did not really turn out the way it did in my head. That is okay though. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.


Tangles used: Cubine, Flux, Poke Root
Shading done with 4B and 2B pencils

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.