Friday, May 8, 2015

Square One: Tripoli

Did not get this done during the week that it was the focus. But as they say on the page, theirs is not a challenge and people can submit things anytime. I like Tripoli. It can sometimes present some interesting challenges but it is still fun to do. This did not turn out exactly the way that I intended. In my mind when I started I wanted to try to do a spiral. Did not turn out that way and just let it go where it wanted to. Added the organic features for contrast. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Tripoli, Zinger, Indy-rella
Shading done with 4B and HB pencil

Thanks for visiting. As always comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.