Friday, July 10, 2015

Another thing that did not move: Tangled Gift Bags with a Little Color

A couple of years ago I did some gift bags for the office staff. I unfortunately did not take any pictures of them. I am trying to get a variety of things together for some events over the summer. Thought I would do some gift bags again. Have a variety of them but started out with the brown craft paper ones. Tried to add a little color to this rather than just using white highlights.  Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Pea-nuckel, Intwine, Dragonair, Antidots, &Chainlea
Highlights and shading done with Prismacolor Premier pencils.

Tried a little different thing with some of the color. The green and blue are a single color then white over the color. If I do it again I may try some layering of colors before I add the white. It is really experimenting trying to get the color tint that you want. The brown is actually the layering I did on one of the recent challenges. I used white but instead of it being the last color it was in the middle. It is Goldenrod, White, and Burnt Ochre. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.