Saturday, December 24, 2016

Last project before Christmas: Tangled Gift Bag

Nothing like working up to the last minute on things. I was going to finish this last night and got side tracked helping someone else finish some things. I thought they were going to help with them but it did not work out that way. Oh well, it all got done. This was the last thing I  needed for a present for a family member and finished it about 4:30 PM on December 24. Did  not have time to think about much and just went ahead on did it.

I used Shelly Beauchamp's tangleations of Drawing as my inspiration. If you have not seen them, click on this link,  to view her fantastic art work.  I saw the ensemble that she did and really liked it. Mine to do not have quite the flow of hers but I was pleased with the end result.  Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Not sure what happened with this picture but the bag is really a bright orange. It is not a brown.

Tangles used: Drawings, Stella, Nooms, & Indy-rella. Used a white PrismaColor pencil for the highlighting. If I would have had time, I should have taken a picture of what it looked like before I added the highlights. They made a significant difference.

Want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and if you celebrate another holiday, Happy Holidays. I want to thank those of you who do follow and read my blog. The fact that people actually would find what I post and write about interesting is very humbling. I know I have not done as much here at the end of the year, but am hoping to be more consistent next year.

Again, Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and greatly appreciated. 

Go Tangle !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.