Sunday, July 8, 2018

Finally able to get in a little time on pyrography and a new adventure with henna tattoos

This will be a brief post. It has been some time since I have posted anything. Will try to be more diligent. The only new thing is that I have been doing some henna tattoos.  The other is that I finally had a chance to do some burning.  This is the only thing that I have gotten to so far. Have more things to work on.

Here are a couple pictures of some of the henna tattoos that I did.

















Here is the pyrography project that am working on. Have the basic pattern. Not sure what else that I am going to with it.





  This is just a couple of pictures of the same piece.  

Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.