Sunday, September 30, 2018

Dual Challenge: Diva Challenge #369 - Orb-tastic & Anything Goes - Tangled Art for Everyone - Ode to Crescent Moon

Not sure that I will get this done ion tome to post in the Diva Challenge.   I wanted to do this mostly because I needed to do something that was more repetitive and for me relaxing. I did accomplish this but it took longer than what I expected. I use Tipple a lot but not so much Crescent Moon.  What I did on this was to think of different ways that I could use Crescent Moon.  Are probably more, but I got at least four done.  I used Tipple in the one version in a way that I usually do with Crescent Moon.  I tried to not be so exact with the orbs and even did some "under work" rather than each one having to be a complete orb.  As is fairly common, the shading of this was one of the bigger challenges.  Here is what I come up with.  I hope you enjoy it.



Used 01 Micron and 2H and 4B pencil for shading.

I have not had time to look at what others have done with this challenge.  If you have not either, click on this link and see some interesting uses of orbs.


Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, enccouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

7 comments:

  1. Orbs really are time consuming, but look how nice it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are. I like them for their relaxation/calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a wonderful composition with nice shadows and contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like all your versions of Crescent Moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was fun coming up with different ways to use it.

      Delete
  5. Really like the variations of crescent moon and all the tipple is so great! Glad it was calming for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.