Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Retirees from Bowling Green, OH Bicycle tour

I subscribe to Adventure Cycling newsletter. A story recently appeared in one of  there posts about 2 men from Bowling Green OH who participated in a 3 month tour across the country. I admire these guys for doing this. Wish I had the time and someone that was willing to tackle even a shorter trip with me. I can only imagine the wildlife and vistas that they were able to see and enjoy. I was interested in this as I grew up in the  Toledo area. What would be nice would be to see pictures that these men or people from there group took along the way.

Here is at least a link to access the Newspaper article in the Toledo Blade. http://bit.ly/RlEi5N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.