Monday, May 19, 2014

CZT Hideaway 2014

Returned home yesterday from 3 days of fun, relaxation and tangling with about 20 other CZTs. I have not spent so much time tangling in such a short period of time since attending my training almost 2 yrs ago. Had a great time interacting with some new folks, some that I only had had contact with over the internet, and also some family as my sister and a cousin, both CZTs also attended. Learned and was able to try a few new things that will try to incorporate into some classes. Others I will just use as part of my practice. Not sure when, as I am now back in my usual routine and full time job, but will try to post some of the things that I am doing as a result of things I learned. Don't  have any pictures that I can post now.

Go Tangle !!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.