Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Square One: Dex

The square one prompt for this week is the tangle Dex. I use to use this one a lot but have not used it recently. For some reason I usually do Dex by making a grid and then add the squares and diagonals. I do not know why, maybe it is because of the way I do my tangle Basquals, I started by making the squares. This is also the way that Zentangle® did the original step out and I did look at this before I did my tile. I think I will go back to using the grid as my Dex is a little wonkier than I had intended. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Dex, Zander, Zinger, Vine

Trying to get things organized for the ZAP presentation in Ft Wayne in a few weeks. Not sure that I will have a chance to get anything done for the Diva Challenge. If not hopefully I will be able to look at what others have posted.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice tile. I like the receding perspective that you achieved.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.