Sunday, October 4, 2020

First Post in a long while: Cheryl Moote's PAX dove

 I have woefully neglected my blog for quite some time.  I have also not done much tangling lately. this is the first thing I have done in quite some time. I had seen Cheryl Moote's PAX dove before but did not have time to do anything with it. Finally decided I needed to get back to some basic tangling. I ordered her template, which you can also get at mootepoints.com. There are 3 sizes. This is the smallest of the 3. I think it would make an interesting ornament. While it is 3-D, you can easily flatten it so it can be stored. 

I used Faber Castell Metallic Colored Ecopencils for most of the color. I also used Staedtler colored pencils for some of the colors. Did not do any blending. Would be something that I would probably do to finish it. The Tangles are made with an 01 Micron.  Here are a few pictures of what I came up with.



The above is to give you some idea of the size. 










Here is a front view









                                                                                    

Was trying to get both views



 







Here is the back of the wings




Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated'

Go tangle !!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.