Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More fun with new things: Renaissance tile and Rixty

Can be fun to try new things.  This time is was further experimentation with the Renaissance tiles and trying out the recently released tangle Rixty. The tangle is fun. Can be a little challenging the more that you try with it. Here is the tile that I came up with. Not noticing much of a problem with the tiles. Some have talked about not liking them as much because they are not as thick as the originals. They are not, but have not really had much of a problem with that. Have not used gel pens as much on them and will have to try that to see how they work. I decided to post this tile now although am not sure if I am done with it yet. I am thinking about doing some white highlighting but not sure exactly what I want to do. I hope you enjoy it.






I did this with the black and brown Microns. Shaded it with graphite and a generic colored pencil Burnt Sienna.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.