Saturday, August 30, 2014

Square One: Ready " Auraknot"

The most recent prompt from the Square One Facebook page is the tangle Auraknot. This is one that has a lot of interesting possibilities. People tend to either like it or they struggle with it. I have not had a particular difficulty with it. I did look at the video from zentangle.com just a refresher since it has been a little while since I had used this tangle. You can view the video here. The problem after looking at it was deciding how I wanted to use it. So I decided to incorporate a number of different possibilities.  Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used. Auraknot, C-scape, Flux, Zinger, Tipple

While this may look complicated, it is like a lot of other tangles. You just have to keep track of the sequence. They are not easy to find, but there was one section where I did  not. I started with the 3 pointed clover like figure. I did 2 auras of this and then did the triangle. I did 2 auras of this and then did the curved lines that went through out the whole pattern. This I only did 1 aura before I went back and began auraing the different figures. Then you  just have to decide when you are going to stop.


If you are on Facebook go to the Square One: Purely Zentangle page and you can see other great pieces that people have created.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!


1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely tile. I think I will have to try C-scape in a circle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.