Friday, February 13, 2015

Square One: Huggjns

The focus tangle on Square One this week is Huggins. I do not use this a lot. Am more likely to use Cadent. For some reason, getting the lines in the right direction is more challenging on this one. I have to concentrate more on that then just the stroke. The rest of the tile came together rather easily, after some early brain freezes about what to do. Once I started it flowed fairly well. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Huggins, Flux, Paradox, Striping,  Mak-Rah-Mee, Purk, Rope, & Zander
Shading was done with a #2 pencil and stippling. 

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcome, encouraged, and appreciated. 

Go Tangle !!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.