Sunday, April 22, 2018

Diva Challenge #360: "Duotangle Shattuck vs Tripoli"

This week' challenge is a duotangle which featured two tangles that I enjoy doing.  Shattuck was one of the first tangles that I learned and Tripoli was released shortly before I became a CZT.  Although I use to use Tripoli a lot, I realized when I started doing it, I have not used it much lately. The things I have been doing lately have been more organic. I used a Renaissance tile as it was what I had with me at the time.  Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.



Tangles used: Shattuck, Tripoli, 
Highlights done with white Gelly Roll.

I never to much shading or highlighting on Tripoli,  I just let the different patterns develop.  I have not had a chance to look at what others have submitted. If you have not either, would highly recommend that you to to I am the Diva and look at the other pieces submitted.

Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!  

5 comments:

  1. I like this tile a lot, Donald. These tangles are great on the tile. You wrote in your comment about Micehlle B. and Helen W. and I agree, but I like to add AnnetteP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tile, the white makes it pop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pops of white and the highlights on Shattuck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tile looks like a fancy lace tablecloth. I'm still trying to figure out how you got the complex look you achieved with Shattuck. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your tile looks! Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.