Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Square One, Purely Zentangle: Aquafleur

The prompt for this week is Aquafleur. This is relatively new tangle and many times has an aquatic nature to it. It however is one that has a lot of possible variations. I have not used it a lot but do like it. Mine tend to be a little more traditional. I have seen some really fantastic variations of this tangle. Maria Thomas has some in the newsletter on zentangle.com. Margaret Bremner has all ready posted a number of beautiful tiles on Square One on Facebook. You can view the pictures even if you are not a member. Here is what I came up  with. I am  pleased with it but as usual I can see areas that I would like to improve on . I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Aquafleur, Tipple, Boing (variation), Bunzo, and vines

Looking forward to seeing other great posts and maybe having time to complete tiles for the Diva Challenge.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, appreciated, and encouraged.

Go  Tangle !!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.