Sunday, August 20, 2017

ZIA Variation on Aloha

When I did the Diva Challenge using Aloha I had mentioned that I was working on something that I was going to use a variation of it in. I finally was able to complete it.  This is a picture mat for a 5x7 picture.  It will fit in an 8x10 frame. I used a blue 01 micron. Did not do any shading on this. I could but I like it enough without it that I am going to leave it.  Have really enjoyed using Zander lately. Works great as a border or as a string.  Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.  I enjoyed doing it.



Tangles used: Aloha, Zander, Tipple and Flux.   

If you are not familiar with the tangle Aloha, deconstructed by Suzanne Fluhr you can find it here, as well as on tanglepatterns.com . 


Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.