Tuesday, December 11, 2018

More Pyrograpny Pendants: Icanthis, Tipple, and Ahh

I have been doing more burning lately on wood shapes.  I have done crosses and I also used round wood discs that are about 1.5".  I have a few more to do but I wanted to do an organic tangle.  I may have been a little ambitious.  I chose to do Icanthis.  It is definitely harder to burn than to draw with a pen. I am still very new to this medium.  Looking forward to trying more things. I remembered to do a short series of pictures to show how it progressed.














This last picture is the difference in the wood after I put the beeswax polish on it.




Tangles used: Icanthis,Tipple, Ah
The shading was done with a triangular shading tip.  Icanthis & Ahh was done with a tip called a spear. Don't remember the size, but it is small, The Tipple is done with  a 1.5 mm ball stylus.


Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.