Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Diva Challenge #89 - Sankegg

I saw some earlier comments and expected to have problems with this challenge. I have to admit that I enjoyed doing these and like the results. I did one in traditional Zentangle style of putting a dot in each corner and then making a string. After that I decided which section I would use the Sankegg tangle and then just did the other sections. No real preconceived notions. The other I did a little more free-form. The Sankegg tangle was the string and then I added the others. Think maybe while I felt this one was not as hard was because the Zendala Dare that I completed a few days ago was hard. This seemed easy comparatively speaking.



The tangles that I used are Sankegg, 'Nzeppel, Hybrid, Eenies, Marasu, Beads, & Exed  







Tangles used are Sankegg, Flux, & Scrolled Feather

13 comments:

  1. I like both your tiles! You did a great jon with this Sankegg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like both of them. I also like that you named the tangles. Something I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You "got" sankegg and really used it nicely in both tiles. It really is quite dynamic in your first tile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice :) good use of the tangle. I like the way it weaves through the 2nd tile (redid my post as my smiley face rebelled in the first one!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments. I have seen a lot of great tiles with this tangle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too separated the strands....What a beautiful flow! The scrolled feather and the flux really love being in this piece....I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work - I really like how it runs off the one corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Sankeggs are great, like little stacked cups of Sankegg. I really enjoy your two ZIA's both very different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done Sankeggs - so nicely shaded and drawn. Both tiles are interesting, different, and nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Sankegg (especially in the first tile) looks 3D!
    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun. Your 1st tile reminds me of a road map of travelling, adventurous sankeggs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.