Monday, October 1, 2012

Zendala Dare #25

I have to admit that I am not comfortable with Zendalas I am not sure why but they are harder for me to visualize things. I am hoping that as I do them more that this will come a little easier. I plan on continuing to try the challenge to accomplish this. Here is my latest attempt at the "Dare". After viewing some of the other Zendalas submitted and others' comments, I guess I was not the only one that struggled with this one.



I ended up using Keeko, Paradox, In-a-pod, Hybrid, and Scrawlz

6 comments:

  1. Indeed Donald, a lot of us were struggling with this template. I think you did very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yours turned out great--good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, this one was haaaaaaaaard! I really struggled and only did a second one after some encouragements from visitors of my blog. I really didn't feel comfortable with this one. I think you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others, you did a great job. A lot of us had some problems with this template, but I think you did a great job. I like the star in the middle which is growing to the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done - I like how you continued the zig zag from the center outwards. Your vine near the outer edge softens the mostly linear tangles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.