Monday, July 22, 2013

Diva Challenge #128: Two-Pencil String

This week's Diva Challenge is to use a double pencil to create your string. Seemed easy enough but did need to do a little touch up on the string as the pencil did not always mark consistently on both sides. Here is what I came up with, I hope you enjoy it.




Tangles used: Chainlea, Annee, Diva Dance, Mooka, Tipple, & Facets

Would encourage you to visit I am the Diva regularly to look at what others have submitted.

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

9 comments:

  1. Love what you came up with for the Challenge. You do such an awesome job, especially on the interlocking loops (I think it's Chainlea). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald, I agree, using the two pencils was tricky. Great tile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way your strings are on the foregroud, great choise of tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your use of my favorite patterns draws me right into your challenge gone perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piece. The tangle choices really work. I love Annee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can see the string very well. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tile! Love your choice of tangles. Nice shading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! I really like your 'diva dance'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.