Sunday, March 22, 2015

Square One Focus Tangle: Mooka - Gone Wild

This week's focus tangle on Square One FB is Mooka. This seems to be a tangle that people either really like or they really dislike it. I do not have a great relationship with it, but it is getting stronger. I think it is one that is a little more difficult to play with but that is exactly what I tried to do. I had done it before on a black tile. But that would not be an acceptable post on Square One. I have seen some very nice renditions of this tangle. Some have been in the traditional style. Meredith Yuhas is one of those. She just has a flair for this tangle. Have not seen one done by Shelly Beauchamp yet. She does some great looking things with this tangle also. If I have time, I may try to get a more traditional Mooka done later. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.





Tangles used as embellishment: Crescent Moon, Stripes. Phicops, Hibred, Tipple, Meer, Ahh, Gneiss, & Diva Dance

Thanks for visiting. As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.