Saturday, March 28, 2015

Square One: Focus Tangle - Squid

This week's focus tangle is Squid. I have used this one before but not a lot. I tend to forget about it a little as it is more representational. I do like it though. It is hard for me to think of doing a tile with Squid in it without it being an aquatic theme. I am sure that I will see some that are not, but that is what I think of. Tried a few new things with it. Over all I am pleased with the result. Here is what I came up with. I hope you enjoy it.






Tangles used: Squid, Sanibelle, Angel Fish, Fengle, Tipple, Not sure if the vine has a name
Shading done with 2B pencil and Micron

I think you can always go to the Square One FB page and look at the posts. There will probably be some unique ones posted. I t think you do need to be a member to post. Being a member though does not require that you post, but it is nice to see a variety of tiles.

Thanks for visiting.  As always, comments are welcomed, encouraged, and appreciated.

Go Tangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Comments are welcomed and appreciated.